Pere Boku is a hand-made supplement made from 2 types of 1st cut timothy hays and 7 different herbs. This is great for a bunny who consume very little hay or is fussy with hay. The high fiber pellet entices with 7 herbs help in digestion and the maintenance of healthy bunnies.
- Crude Protein 9.0% to 12.0%
- Crude Fibre 17% to 22%
- Total Fibre 34% to 44%
- Crude Fats 1% to 2%
- Ash 5% to 7%
- Moisture 4.0% to 4.5%
- Calcium 0.25 to 0.45%
Ingredients: Timothy Hay (from USA Washington and Canadian), Ashitaba, Alfalfa, Italian Ryegrass, Crane Grass, Bermuda Grass, Lancelot, Wheat Grass, Wheat Bran, Apple Fiber, Vitamin E, Wheat straw, Wheatgrass
- Feeding method: a handful - all-you-can-eat
- Avoid the heat and humidity and direct sunlight, please keep in a cool place.
- After opening, please keep it airtight and consume asap
- The desiccant in the package is to ensure the product is at its optimum condition, do take care do not to let rabbits or humans ingest the desiccant.
- Depending on the rabbit, age, gender, molting time, dietary content, living environment, and season there may be a change in the body weight. Please adjust the amount given.
- This product is a supplement to the rabbit.
- Please keep put in place out of the reach of children.
- The pointed tip is made is for easy consumption of the rabbit, do pay attention during handling
- This product, such as size, taste, and color changes depending on the time of harvesting of natural materials and production batch. As limited cereal is used, the product tends to be powdery, but it may accumulate in the bottom of the bag.