Pere Boku Italian ryegrass is produced at low temperatures to retain maximum nutritional value. It is great for bunnies who consume very little hay or fussy with hay. The high fiber and nutritional ingredients of hay pellet help in digestion and maintaining the health of the bunny.
- Crude Protein 15% ~ 17%
- Crude Fibre 15% ~19%
- Crude Fats 2% ~3.5%
- Ash 5.0% to 6.5%
- Moisture 3% to 4.5%
- Calcium 0.20 to 0.30%
Ingredients: 2 types of hay, japan oat hay and japan Italian Ryegrass.High mineral Mount Fuji water containing vanadium which enhances detoxification. Moringa seed and spirulina are Superfood good for digestion and prevention of illness. Agar (寒天）good for the senior bunny joint. Okara, and skim soy. Fiber is added to aid in digestion. Salt. Grain-free.Instruction:
- Feeding method: a handful - all-you-can-eat
- Avoid the heat and humidity and direct sunlight, please keep in a cool place.
- After opening, please keep it airtight and consume asap
- The desiccant in the package is to ensure the product at its optimum condition, do take care do not to let rabbits or humans to ingest the desiccant.
- Depending on the rabbit, age, gender, molting time, dietary content, living environment, and season there may be a change in the body weight. Please adjust the amount given.
- This product is a supplement to the rabbit.
- Please keep put in place out of the reach of children.
- The pointed tip is made is for easy consumption of the rabbit, do pay attention during handling
- This product, such as size, taste, and color changes depending on the time of harvesting of natural materials and production batch. As limited cereal are used, the product tends to be powdery, but it may accumulate in the bottom of the bag.