Wooly Lactic Acid Bacteria LAB is created after 4 years of research done together with Nippon Veterinary and Life Science University in Japan. In addition to the other three types of lactic acid bacteria present in the standard version, to increase the number of good bacteria in the digestive system and prevent intestinal trouble, it also contains a strain of lactic acid bacteria that occurs naturally in a rabbit's gut and is expected to help rabbits maintain a healthy immunity. Suitable for daily gastrointestinal health maintenance especially during shedding season.
It contains 4 probiotics,
- Naturally occurring in a rabbit's intestines
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Maintains balance of good and harmful bacteria in intestine
- Promotes smooth bowel movements
- Improves immunity
- Withstands strong gastric acid for successful delivery to intestine
4. Spore-forming lactic acid bacteria
- Control growth of harmful bacteria
- Highest survival rate to intestine due to protective spore shell
- Maintains balance of gut bacteria
- Multiplies and produces lactic acid bacteria in intestine
Compared to Wooly Lactic Acid Bacteria (Standard), Wooly Lactic Acid Bacteria LAB do not contain wheat flour. Hence, there may be a slight difference in taste. It is recommended to try out a sample to ensure your rabbit likes it.
Developed with the health, longevity and interest of your rabbits in mind! Try Wooly to create many more beautiful memories with your much loved buns!
Daily recommended intake:
As a general guideline, intake should be 2g /day per 1 kg of body weight.
A serving of the attached measuring spoon is 2.5g.