The gastrointestinal function of small animals is greatly affected by various conditions such as weather, age, diet, the physical and medical condition. Active E make from pineapple extract and apple fiber is a great supplement that provides a good balance of dietary fiber to help activate the intestine movement. Bromelain extracted from the pineapple serves to inhibit the generation of gas, help digestion, and the prevention of hairball. Bromelain decomposes the food protein and prevents the formation of a hairball. Its fragrance with sweet and sour taste increased the palatability of the supplement. This supplement well-liked by our furry friends helps to prevent health issues.
Size: 400 tablets / 120g
Ingredients: pineapple extract, apple fiber, cellulose, lactose
- crude protein 0.9% ± 0.1%
- crude fat 2.0 % ± 0.2%
- crude fiber 8.2% ± 0.3%
- calcium ± 0.005 to 0.02%
- body weight 1kg and below: 1-2 tablets / day
- body weight 1kg - 2kg: 2-3 tablets / day
- body weight 3kg and below: 3 to 5 tablets / day
- a pet with long hair, 1 more tablets in addition to the feeding instruction above.
- during the molting period and when there is a decrease in appetite, 2 more tablets in addition to the feeding instruction able
- Active E and Lactic Acid Bacteria to be given at separate timing. The enzyme of pineapple may degrade the proteins of lactic acid bacteria. It is recommended to give the supplement at an interval of about two hours.
- It is recommended that you give after a meal or between meals.
- For age 4 months and above
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep it in a cool place.
- After opening, please keep it in an airtight container to retain the optimum condition of the product.