Revolution (selamectin) is the safe, simple way to protect your cats from heartworms, fleas and other harmful parasites. Protecting pets from harm is one of the important promises that bonds people and their pets.
Note: Please refer to your vet for advised dosage for your rabbit(s).
– Fights both internal and surface parasitic infections
– Prevention of heartworm disease
– Treatment and control of ear mite infestations and sarcoptic mange
– Control of tick infestations
– Safe and easy to use, only administered once a month
– Comes in a box of 3 applications
– Use on puppies & kittens weighing between 0–2.5kg
Revolution works by penetrating the skin and entering your pet's bloodstream. Concentrations of selamectin, the active ingredient, in the tissue and bloodstream prevent heartworm disease. Selamectin also redistributes into the skin from the bloodstream and kills adult fleas, ticks, and ear mites, and prevents flea eggs from hatching. It is also an anthelmintic, which means it fights to expel parasitic worms. Parasites ingest the drug when they feed on the animal's blood.