T&Cs for TMB Workshop and Courses
General Terms and Conditions for The Moon Bunny Workshop and Courses
- Customer should complete payment upon checking out the online cart to confirm their place in the workshop. Customer should receive an acknowledgement from the payment platform immediately. This will serve as confirmation of the reservation. If in doubt, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.
- An email reminder with details on the address and directions will be sent 3 to 5 days prior to the workshop.
- In the event of low attendance, The Moon Bunny reserve all rights to cancel/reschedule the session. Participant will receive an email notice 1 week prior and be given the choice to attend the next upcoming class or get a full refund.
- Any workshop purchased is non-refundable. For a change of date or to transfer to another attendee, kindly contact The Moon Bunny 1 week prior to workshop. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice.
- Any course purchased is non-refundable and non-transferable. Participant should ensure they are able to attend all the lessons before booking, otherwise kindly choose another date to start the course. For a change of date, kindly contact us 1 week prior to the start of the course. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice.
- Photographs and videos will be taken during class and shared with the participants as memories of their experience. These may also be used for our training and marketing purposes. Participants with any concern should inform The Moon Bunny prior to class.
- Participant agrees to follow all safety precautions and instructions provided to prevent any injury to themselves and other participants, as well as damage to the classroom.
- Participant agrees to indemnify The Moon Bunny and the instructor against any damages or injuries that may be sustained to themselves, or their belongings, during the workshop.
- Participant agrees to follow all safety precautions and instructions provided to prevent any injury to their pets brought to the class.
- Participants agrees that pets brought to class are in good health condition for attendance.
- Participant agrees to indemnify The Moon Bunny and the instructor against any illnesses or injuries that may be sustained to their pets during the workshop.
- The studio reserves all rights to pursue legal action for any damage to the classroom or injury to the facilitator.
- The Moon Bunny reserves all rights to make changes or update these terms and conditions whenever necessary. In case of any dispute, we reserve all rights to make the final decision.