T&C For Rabbit Boarding
TMB Boarding Terms and Conditions
- You declare all required information furnished are correct and to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand that any omissions, incorrect and untruthful furnishing can result in immediate termination of services and you will be liable for all costs and damages incurred as a result of it.
- You are aware of the prevailing rates in effect as of this agreement.
CONSENT FOR BOARDING AND CARE
- You agree and authorise The Moon Bunny LLP to care for your pet(s) mentioned in this agreement for the entire booked duration.
- You authorise The Moon Bunny LLP to do all that is necessary or desirable for maintaining the health of your pet(s) for the entire booked duration.
- In an event of last minute late check out after operating hours (11AM-5PM), you will be required to arrange a check out the next day between 11AM-1PM. You will be charged for 1 extra day. Strictly no check out after 5PM will be entertained.
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- A 50% non-refundable deposit will be collected to confirm your boarding slot.
- Full payment of the estimated total bill, will be required to be collected one day before the Drop-Off.
- You agree to pay the rates in effect for your pet(s) at The Moon Bunny LLP. You also agree to pay for any additional services requested such as medical-related, grooming, transport & other services that may be requested or are necessary for your pet.
- All services must be paid in full before your pet(s) will be released back to you.
- All payments made are non-refundable.
RIGHT TO DECLINE OR TERMINATE
- The Moon Bunny LLP reserves the right to decline or terminate pet care services at any time for any reason(s) at its sole discretion.
- You understand that The Moon Bunny LLP is not a veterinarian clinic or facility and all medical matters will be referred to your preferred, if not, the most convenient veterinarian clinic.
- The Moon Bunny LLP must be informed if your pet is unwell at any point of time before and after a confirmed booking.
- The Moon Bunny LLP will assist you in caring for your pet as per instructions from a licensed veterinarian.
- All pets that are unwell may be kept separately and away from healthy pets.
- In the event of the passing of your pet, you will be contacted immediately for instructions on your final wishes.
- In the event of the passing of a pet before the period of service expires, all un-utilised days are non-refundable.
- The Moon Bunny LLP will make all reasonable effort(s) to contact you in the event you fail to pick up your pet(s) on the arranged Pick-up Day.
- In an event where you are uncontactable for more than 5 days, your pet(s) will be sent to SPCA or relevant animal societies and a police report for abandonment will be filed accordingly.
- The Moon Bunny LLP reserves all rights to put your pet(s) up for adoption if there are no alternatives available.
- You have been advised of the risk of stress-related problems resulting from grooming, separation and/or transportation of your pets. While The Moon Bunny LLP will do its utmost for your pet(s), you understand that incidents such as illnesses, accidents, injuries and death, can and may occur.
- You hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless and indemnify The Moon Bunny LLP, owners and staff from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected while using The Moon Bunny LLP’s services, including those allegedly attributable to the negligent acts or omissions of The Moon Bunny LLP, owners and/or staff.